Menstrual Support Tea
Menstrual Support Tea
An infusion blended to reduce bloating, relieve cramps, combat hormonal acne, ease PMS symptoms, promote a smooth flow, and regulate mood. This herbal blend offers a delicate balance of fruity, herbal, and floral flavors, creating a calming and comforting experience. (Caffeine Free)
(For optimal results drink one cup a day the week prior to your cycle. Continue drinking 2-3 cups a day the week of your cycle.)
- Eases cramping. Raspberry leaf has long been referred to as a woman's herb. It helps regulate menstrual cycles and ease menstrual cramping and has a long tradition of use during pregnancy. It helps to strengthen the uterus. Raspberry leaf also helps stimulate skin regeneration.
- Removes excess hormones. The luteal phase begins right after ovulation. It is marked by the breaking down of an unfertilized egg, decreased levels of estrogen, and a spike in progesterone levels. This abrupt change in hormones is what can lead to intense unpleasant or unmanageable feelings and symptoms. This is generally a time when we begin to look within. Our energy decreases and we may become more withdrawn and introverted. Burdock root is especially important during this time. It removes excess hormones and cleanses the liver.
- Reduces bloating. Dandelion root helps relieve menstrual cramps. It acts as a natural diuretic and reduces bloating. It can help relieve menopausal symptoms and PMS symptoms. Rose helps relax tight muscles, relieve cramping, and reduces bloating.
- Promotes smooth flow. Women tend to internalize stress in the uterus – when we enter the paramentstrum (premenstrual phase and menstruation), our hormone levels decrease to release the uterine lining, our immune system becomes more compromised, and therefore we become more fatigued. Hawthorn berry is quite effective in breaking up blood clots, promoting a smooth flow,toning the uterus and relieving cramps.
- Regulate flow. Calendula helps regulate the menstrual flow, reducing excessive bleeding, relieves pain and supports the lymphatic system
- Raspberry leaf
- burdock root
- dandelion root
- hawthorn berry
- Steeping time may vary based on your personal taste or on how many infusions have already been done. Experiment with the brewing of your tea to discover its unique character.
- Water Temp: 200 F
- Steep Time: 3-5 Minutes
- Number of Infusions: 1-3
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp/8 oz
- Steeping instruction card included with purchase
I purchased this tea for my wife and daughter. It has given them both incredible relief during their cycles. It has become an instant stable in our home.
I'll be honest I didnt drink it as much as recommended, oops :,-) It still helped me a lot though! I definitely felt like it decreased cramps and helped soothe my body. + This is coming from someone with severe periods!! Thank you so much :)